Aim

"CAREER"


1:-Think of a career you are hoping to pursue? 

I am hoping to pursue a career in the field of teaching line.

2:- My closest friends think which I am good at?

1:-Soft skills :- Polite behaviour, good communication, understanding and creativity.
2:- Hard skills :- Art ,cooking and writing.

3:- How can you use your strength in this career?

I can use my strength in this career like I am good communicator and good understanding .  I am good at creativity and Art. So, I will easily cantact with students.

4:- What do you like doing that you would get to do in this Career path?

I like to teaching students without any cost because I love to teaching. Completed graduation and B.Ed and complete CTET exam.

5:- Accomplish gold.
1:- Graduation
2:- B.Ed
3:- CTET  Central teaching eligibility test.

5:- Challenges which I faced in my career?

Lass chanse
 Financial problem



Comments