Day-5

 Goosebumps

Night in werewolf woods


Todd is standing next to me.as like me, but Todd behaviour like this is butterfly instead of bats. Sudden gust of wind blow through the cave. The bats their Wigs furiously, create an instant whirlpool.
Todd sucked ia tunnel. Everywhere is only bats and Todd is very scared. But he's Clam his self.
He doesn't realised he needs saving even of it means me have to face millions of bat face own self.
I step into the tunnel and I will sucked into the open mouth of the black hole. I heard a sound like' THWAP'
THWAP'! THWAP'! THWAP'!
And then the sound is so close to my ears, it's defining.
A sudden flood of icy water through the tight fitting tunnel. I said that' Todd are you here'
No Answer!
I want to go out but It is not happing so I will decided to go with flow. Water fills my eyes,ears and mouth also crashing waves carry my body. 

Comments