Outline of the skit

 "Goosebumps"

'Night in werewolf woods'

                              By R.L Stine

Characters:- 
Poonam:-(Todd)
Taniya:-(Murphy brother Sharkey)
Jeny:- (Main chartered )

Seen:-1

Todd:- Todd has a red box and it is very precious for him because this box given by his parents.
# Suddenly Murphy brother  entry#

Sharkey:- He is going to that path and he saw a red box and he said that "I want that box". He said that  'o red box come here' .

Todd:- Todd is plesent person so, he is sacred but he doesn't want to go so, he said that No...no.

Sharkey:- Sharkey gets angry. So, he will snatch the box. But when is he opened the box so, this box has nathing.

Sharkey :- He is angry and he Will throw the box in the forest.

Todd:- Todd is very sad and he is  started a  crying
# Then entry will be main character#

"Main character who is person to watch this skit. Whom will be main character".

Jeny:- Jeny will come that place and she is talking with Todd.

Todd:- He is so sad. And say that I want my box! I want my box! I want my box!

Jeny:- Jeny say that" ok " I promised to you I will be taking box to you.

Todd :- He say that "Really"
Jeny:- yes

Seen:-2

That night jeny will be ready to going forest. She goes alone.

Jeny:- She is so scared but, she wants this box . So, she will claim her self. And go ahead in the forest.

Sunddly she heard a voice like anyone is coming here. She scared and then one hand comes  on her shoulder. She is scrimping and shouted.

What going is next.






Comments