Summarised the story

 "Goosebumps"

'Night in werewolf woods'

                 By R. L Stine

I am so happy  and I will meet Woodsworld kids on comfire place at night.  But my parents and mr and mrs Morris have gone inside the cabin. Sunddly I saw a three large, red haired boys bike up your driveway, They are Murphy brothers -'Jess, Buck and Sherky'. 
#Lauren woods is a Woodsworld person.
#Sherky and his murphy brother belongs to Were-world.

'Nighty- night, don't let the were World bite' 
Todd has a red box and he lost this box and he wants to find it. That time Murphy's brother asked him . I saw this box in the forest.

I promised Todd, I will find your box and I will be going to the forest in the night. I am in the forest suddenly I heard strange voice. I scared but when I saw who is that . It's Todd. 

Comments